Searching for a way to perk up a standard chicken sandwich? How about a flavorful panini with Stonefire® naan? Roasted chicken, pesto sauce, toasted pine nuts and arugula on warm naan is just the easy dinner idea you’ve been looking for! This recipe can be made using a panini press, grill pan or outdoor grill making it a go to any time of year!
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Naan
- 1 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 tbsp sundried tomato pesto
- 1 cup roasted chicken, cut or pulled into bite size pieces
- ¼ cup shaved parmesan
- 2 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1 cup baby arugula
- Mix the two pesto’s together and spread over the bottom side of the Naan (bubbly side down). Top with the shaved parmesan, roasted chicken, toasted pine nuts and arugula.
- Place the second naan, bottom side (not the bubbly, charred side) down, on top, pressing the two naan firmly together. (The “bubbly” side of each naan should be on the outside of the sandwich.)
- Place sandwich in preheated panini press, or on hot grill, and toast 4 to 6 minutes, or until filling is heated through and grill marks appear.
- Cool about 1 minute before slicing. Serve immediately.